October 5, 2015

Writing for 31 Days: Day 5- Things We Enjoy Doing

We each did four things to throw you off and set your expectations low.

Azreanal
1. Hand-Lettering- I'm not necessarily very good at it, but I want to get better.
2. Singing- Especially Disney hits at the top of my lungs.
3. Reading suspenseful books- I recently read Danger in the Shadows. The beginning was suspenseful, but then it's kind of queer.
4. Listening to podcasts- The Big Boo Cast is one of my favorites.

Pippo
1. Eating Cinnamon Rolls- made in a mug and the microwave. I had to do this quite a bit this past summer because I woke up to late to get a "real" breakfast. It was lovely.
2. Playing "Almost There"- it's a duet on the piano meant to be played with Azreanal on top.
3. Wearing socks- Something about wearing socks makes me feel like I have superpowers. I don't know why, but I like wearing them.
4. Checking the weather- I always need to know what the weather is going to be like for at least the next week.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

1. Baking and cooking - I find it quite relaxing.
2. Doing my hair and makeup - I'm not that great at it, but I think it's pretty fun.
3. Organizing things - I find great satisfaction from taking a mess and making it better.
4. Being a runner at Chick-fil-a - That's one of, if not my favorite thing to do there.
5. Playing fun songs on the piano - Think "River Flows in You," "Let it go," and/or anything else that feels good to my fingers and ears.
(There are definitely other things, but this is 5 that I thought of off the top of my head)