October 4, 2015

Writing for 31 Days: Day 4- Things We're Horrible At

I saw this fun little post - 10 Things I'm Horrible At - and was like Ha! Let's do this.

Azreanal
1. Opening doors- I can't unlock them, I can't open them, it just doesn't work.
2. Finishing Projects- I'll start all these neat projects, but actually finishing them is a whole different story. My determination wears thin real quickly.
3. Keeping Anything Clean- My room is a mess. My office is a mess. My dresser is a mess. Part of this has to do with all the unfinished projects lying around, part of it is my laziness and high mess tolerance.
4. Drinking Enough Water- I don't think I've ever drunk the recommended 8 cups of water in a day. When I'm in the middle of doing one of those unfinished projects and I get thirsty, I'm just like, "I'll do it later." And later doesn't come for an hour yet.
*takes a break to go get a drink*
5. Straight Lines- Drawing, cutting, sewing, I just cannot do straight lines. I started making a quilt months ago without a pattern {a really good idea} and when I was sewing the strips together, I thought, "It's probably not supposed to be curving like this." Yeah, sometimes straight lines matter.

Pippo
1. Blowing bubbles with bubble gum- I've tried and only once have I gotten a tiny bubble and it took so long.
2. Throwing balls- I can rarely get anyone else out during a dodge-ball game because I have no accuracy or power to my throw.
3. Handwriting- I kind of like experimenting with it, but I can never make it look very nice, although it has improved slightly recently.
4. Remembering historic dates- I can probably remember your birthday, but I not the dates of a war, president, or other historic event.
5. Growing out my hair- I just want to cut it off every time it gets a little past my shoulders and it's so much quicker to wash and style short hair. Besides, haircuts are so fun.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

1. Talking loudly and clearly - I don't know how many times I have been asked to repeat myself because of this...
2. Staying calm during food competition TV shows - I know I shouldn't but I get REALLY wrapped up in those things.
3. Multitasking - I have gotten slightly better, but I still can't do too much at the same time. I especially have a hard time listening to a conversation while doing other things.
4. Going to bed at the proper time - Being a early bird in a family of night owls is hard...what can I say.
5. Keeping my room clean - I am just too busy, but I know I should do better :( I really do like it clean though.