October 3, 2015

Writing for 31 Days: Day 3- Things Azreanal Learned in September

1. I learned that I really like face painting. 
Last weekend, we volunteered at the Hot Air Balloon Festival to paint faces. I had never really done any before, so I was kind of nervous, but they all turned out alright, and were really fun, though not necessarily professional quality.

2. Quilting will mess up your fingers.
Currently, Tagg has her quilt set up and we've been working on it a lot recently. But it isn't for the faint of heart. If I had to define the art of quilting it would be something like this:
The addicting art of repeatedly stabbing your fingers with a needle.
It hurts. But I can't quit it.

3. I learned how to play pool volleyball with no rules.
I never have actually played it with rules, but we played a very loose version and it was tons of fun. It also made my arms sore.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Love the definition of the art of quilting. Totally agree! Hahaha!